Steps to be followed to enroll to the master.
Please note: all the steps 1-5 must be fulfilled in order to access the selection procedure.
Step 1: Registration in the Universitaly website (only for foreign students)
If you are a foreign student you must pre-enrol in the ministerial portal Universitaly.
Step 2: Registration in the University of Trieste website
Register here in order to obtain the credentials (username and password) for the reserved area (see here for instructions).
Step 3: Pre-enrolment to the master
Fill the pre-enrolment form of the University of Trieste for the admission to the entry exam (see here for instructions).
Step 4: Payment of the registration fee for the entry exam
A fee of 30 € (non-refundable) is required in order to be admitted to the entry exam. Such fee must be paid no later than Wednesday 28 October 2020 (see here for instructions, at this link the payment options). There's not any possibility to be admitted to the entry exam without the payment of the 30 euros.
Step 5: Application for the entry exam
Upload all the data and documents necessary for the selection of candidates.
Please, be aware that the upload of documents will take some time.
Before starting, please collect all the documents you will need to upload:
- a pdf copy of your passport (or ID for EU candidates)
- a picture (min 200x200px a 300dpi)
- a copy of your degree (in the original language; please note that a Bachelor degree is not sufficient - to be eligible a Master degree or equivalent is needed)
- your cv, in English, Europass format (pdf). Please note that if you submit a cv in another format or in another language rather than English your application will automatically be excluded
- a support letter from your institute (or a reference letter if you are not currently employed)
- a copy of any other relevant certificate
- the compiled and undersigned self-declaration of admission requirements
- only for candidates holders of a foreign degree: For the recognition of foreign qualifications, Italian Universities require a statement from any ENIC-NARIC centre (CIMEA in Italy) or any other statement issued by foreign official administrative bodies (for example a Diploma Supplement, if it is issued by a EU university). Cimea has an agreement with UniTS which guarantees the statement of equivalence is issued with 15 days, therefore we strongly suggest to use that service instead of the Embassy certification, that takes much longer to be issued. In order to receive the statement, please refer to this webpage. As an alternative, candidates may produce a certified copy of their qualification together with a declaration of value (“Dichiarazione di Valore”) issued by the Italian Embassy or Consulate in the country where the qualification has been achieved. These documents need to be officially translated into Italian, legalised or provided with an Apostille stamp (with the exception of countries with special agreements on legalisation). If this document is not available before the deadline of 28 October 2020, candidates may be admitted conditionally, until the arrival of the official document, that needs to be provided without exceptions before the matriculation deadline.
Deadline for all these 5 steps:
no later than 28 October 2020 at 23.59 (Italian time)